Monday, April 30, 2012

When I grow up...I want to be a celebrity kid.


Ok- so ever since I can remember, I have been obsessed with Suri Cruise. I know, it sounds completely creepy….but I can’t help but want to be her friend. Not only does the girl dress better than most celebrities, she still gets to be carried everywhere she goes. Do you know how many times I would love somebody to just carry me to Starbucks?
I know she is only five, (I’m not even going to dismiss original rumors that she is an alien), but I truly believe she is an icon as celebrity children are concerned. At the ripe age of 3, she was wearing heels and lipstick! Oh, and lets not forget her Ferragamo purse collection. She is really not messing around, and I respect that. Although I think this is kinda irresponsible on Katie’s part..she’s letting her daughter do her thang, and I really think it will help her in the long run. She's Suri. Enough said. 



Now I still am unclear if Suri has ever been to school, or has little tot friends....because it seems like all she does is jetset with her has-been mother, and overbearing psycho dad. But I really do wish her the best, as her rough childhood years soon await her. And you know what, if Suri decides that the whole "education" thing isn't for her....she always has a fashion career to fall back on. Suri--if you are reading this (can you even read?!?) I heart you....and I think we def need to go to FAO Schwartz, and talk about this potential friendship further. 


















Since the best part of having children is making them look super cute…here’s my list of well-dress celebrity kids that come in, of course, after her majesty. 

The Rossdale boys. Gwen is my obsession--and her kids are so stylish.

Mason Dissick. His daddy may be a douche, but he knows style.

Honor Warren. So earthy and cool liker her mama






Harlow Madden. Her mom is Nicole Richie...what a doozy.












Harper Beckham. She may be 3 minutes old...but her wardrobe is probably insane.

Definitely outshing his sister (brother?) Shiloh, I believe Knox has the style in the Jolie-Pitt clan. (Zahara def has the personality)

Ahh...little Louie. Sandra Bullock adopted this adorable baby, and I don't know if he's human or not. Absolutely the cutest!!!







"he does dress better than I do. What would I bring to the relationship?"



1 comment:

  1. um excuse me, I would like to join in this adventure to FAO Schwartz with you and Suri...

    ReplyDelete